G10 adventurer snow gloves are made with an adventure inspired aesthetic. These gloves are as tough as they are stylish and designed to deliver performance and protection. Ideal for skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling or any other winter outdoor sports.
Construction & Fit:
- Durable and supple 0.7mm - 0.8mm black drum dyed goatskin leather palm, fingers and fourchettes
- Combination of goat leather construction and soft shell fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the back of palm and gauntlet
- Extra layer of anti-slip leather for abrasion resistance in vulnerable areas.
- Pre-curved fingers improve comfort, dexterity and help reduce hand fatigue
- Thermal insulation for superb warmth and protection from wind and cold. It is made up of unique microfibers that make insulation work by trapping air between wearer and the outside cold.
- Waterproof membrane keeps your hands warm and dry when you are out in the snow
- Pre-curved fingers for good handle grip and control
- Durable water repellent (DWR) soft shell on the back of hand and gauntlet cuff is windproof and help protect hands against wind and cold.
- Hard knuckle protector with reinforced carbon fiber plates are designed to increase buffering and absorb the impact force
- Adjustable wrist strap provides comfortable tightness
- Elastic wrist shirring offers comfortable tightness
- Art: DSI-WG-007