K10 challenger snow gloves are made with an adventure inspired aesthetic. These gloves are as tough as they are stylish and designed to deliver performance and protection. Ideal for skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling or any other winter outdoor sporrts.
Construction & Fit:
- Durable and supple 0.7mm - 0.8mm yellow tan calfskin leather palm, fingers and fourchettes
- Combination of calfskin leather construction and 400 denier woven polyester fabric on the back of palm and gauntlet
- Pre-curved fingers improve comfort, dexterity and help reduce hand fatigue
- Thermal insulation for superb warmth and protection from wind and cold. It is made up of unique microfibers that make insulation work by trapping air between wearer and the outside cold.
- Waterproof membrane keeps your hands warm and dry when you are out in the snow.
- Pre-curved fingers for good handle grip and control.
- Hard wearing water repellent fabric on the back of hand gauntlet cuff is windproof and help protect hands against impact and injury
- Impact-absorbing EVA foam padding on the backhand and gauntlet protect hand and wrist bones
- Adjustable wrist strap provides comfortable tightness
- Elastic wrist shirring offers comfortable tightness
- Art: DSI-WG-011